I stopped TSoR last night at 11pm, at 11,774 words. I am going to try my best to get finished today. We'll see. I have a good idea as to what will happen, but it hasn't gelled yet.

This is the first Monday in the past three weeks that I've had completely off. I like my days off. And now that my room's starting to look decent (I still have to work on my desk and around it) I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere.

Evidently, last night Dad blocked off our family raccoon's point of entry into its den, so this morning, it was (and still is) trying to find a way inside. Since it's living underneath the little building, that's not a good place for it to be. I squirted it with the hose earlier, and told it to go sleep in the garage. We'll see if it takes my advice.

I was a little worried to see it outside in daylight until I called Dad and he told me what he had done. I do feel a bit sorry for it, but sheesh, raccoon.

Comments

Popular Posts