Well, we had storms last night, so I was unable to post when I finished the revision of TSoR. However, I did finish it, with an ending wordcount of 20,200. Ha. This evening I will hotsync and ship it to Vicki, who will look it over and let me know how I did on the extended ending, and then I'll send it to Jintsu and we'll see.

Whew. That was a long sentence.

I thought we had stuff going on for two days this weekend, but it turns out we have stuff going on both days next weekend. Which kind of sucks, but bodes well for this weekend. Argh. I will never keep these things straight. However, I will be writing TER this weekend, and hopefully getting somewhere with it. I also have to cross some more stuff off on my list of things to do before Florida.

Oh, and I discovered something cool earlier this week. I started rearranging my desk because the only place I could think of to put my new printer was on top of my desk (which would look stupid, but I'm really squished for space.) So I took some of the things off the top of my desk when I brought the shelves in from storage. While doing that, I realized that I might have perfect space for my printer already... under my desk where your feet are supposed to go. At the moment, it's empty wasted space (my chair doesn't fit under my desk, and I sit sideways anyway, so my feet don't go anywhere near that space.) Well, I measured it and it fits! now I just have to figure out some sort of wheeled stand (I already have an idea for this as well) and I'll be set.

Comments

Popular Posts