The Secret of Redemption stopped at 6k last night when I forced myself to go to bed to dream about some plot points. This morning, I woke up with everything nice and neat inside my mind. (Well, in as much as it can be nice and neat.)

We shall see where I end up after today's bout of writing.

Of course, I have also fallen prey to the cold that has been going around the family, so I'm all stopped up. When I take medicine, my nose runs constantly. I can't decide which way I'd rather have it.

Yesterday, I did get some stuff repotted, and plants taken out of the greenhouse, etc. I didn't get my room cleaned, however. And I need to do that this weekend. So I might not get as much written today.

Incidentally, this is the first story I've started and written solely (so far) on the computer instead of the Dana. I'm not sure why, but it feels better as a computer story.

Anyway. Have to go get dressed and ready for church.

Comments

Popular Posts