Well, the rummage sale at St. George's church is today. Last night, we were there until almost 11pm pricing stuff and sorting stuff.

That's two nights without much sleep, because we got up extra early this morning to head to Georgetown to make a pile and help out some more. I'll be heading back up there in a bit.

So far, I've picked up a few nice things, including a working Printer/Scanner/Copier combo for $20. Which is nice, because I could really use a printer upstairs. It's a Laser printer, too!

I've gotten some other things too. I will post a list once this rainy day is over.

And boy is it raining. This was yard sale weekend in Bethel, and it looks like the yard sales will be rained out, at least today.

Anyway, just an update.

-------------------

Update Part 2:

I wanted to leave my shocking good news up at the top, so I'm going to add on what I got at the rummage sale here.

I am sooooooo tired.

Let's see. Came home and hooked up the printer/copier/scanner, and it works just fine. It needs a toner cartridge, though, which I can buy from Laser Monks for $15.00. I like this.

I also got a leaded glass vase that weighs about 6 lbs., a pressed glass cake plate, a bag and a half of clothing, a toy hedgehog for Hildy, a couple of stuffed animals I couldn't pass up, a gold velvet bedspread, a "Space for All Species" print, a stool, a couple of baskets, and some other stuff I just can't remember at the moment.

I also ate the best damned peanut butter cookies in the WORLD. These things are so addicting that I just couldn't stop. And I do mean THE BEST. (I also brought home a three-layer chocolate cake with walnuts on top. Made from scratch. Ack. But yummy.)

Ethan got a large yellow and white clownfish (I couldn't resist), some blocks, a book, and some clothes.

Oh, and he can also count to ten! All by himself!! I am so impressed.

And tired. Ugh, I'm tired. I think I'm going to go to bed early, like maybe right now...

Comments

Popular Posts