17,164. What a nice number!

I decided to sit down and finish this scene this morning; I know a little more of the background, now, but it's sketchy in places. You'll get to meet an important character tomorrow, for those of you reading. For what it's worth, I am just getting glimpses of what-will-come; it's not going to be pretty. My poor characters.

I've mentioned this before, but I don't write with outlines or any ideas of what comes next until it comes to me. So by reading this, you can seriously see how I write. It's scary sometimes, what my subconscious will come up with. :)

And now, I'm going to finish the shawl and the scarf, and rewarp Junior to take with me tomorrow. I'm also still making granny squares; my gauge is off a bit for the scarf I wanted to make because I'm not using the same kinds of yarn, so I'm aiming for a smaller one and a larger one, so I have quite a few to make. Luckily, I have plenty of mohair yarn to play with. I even found some angora, yummy warm angora! So I could make a scarf out of my cobalt blue angora with two (maybe three) squares of bright aqua blue, too. We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts