Well, the St. George Craft Show was today, and it dawned sunny and about 15 degrees colder than the last two weekends! And in all honesty, I had an above average day, so YAY! I am happy. This vindicates my weather theory.

No more craft shows until December 5th, and then that's it until next year*.

In other news, I am almost out of toothpaste and almost out of wellness tea, so it's time for a stock-up Amazon order, because well, toothpaste is more reasonably priced in bulk (at least the kind I buy is) and I can't live without my wellness tea, especially this winter!

I did not get much written at all at the craft show, which I rather expected anyway, so that didn't matter. I made up for it yesterday. I'll still write a bit tonight, more than likely.


*thank goodness!

Comments

Popular Posts