The craft show at St. Mary Church in Bethel is today and tomorrow--stop by if you're local and want to shop for some nice handmade items!

My table is all set up. All I have to do this morning is decide what to bring with me to work on--granny squares? Something else? (I'm leaning towards granny squares; I have my bag 'o mohair as well as a hatbox of mohair) and take a shower and get dressed. I even wrote a bit this morning, which brought me up to 19,166 19,366 words*. Goal for today is 20k, of course. I should be able to do that tonight if I'm not too tired.

The craft show runs today from 11-7, and tomorrow from 9-4 (or 3? I don't remember.) So I won't be online much either day.




*Argh, argh, argh, I could sit here and make 20k easily with this chapter! But I should leave at 10am! Argh! Maybe I will break tradition and bring my netbook with me.... hmmmmmmmm.

Comments

Popular Posts