I liked the pink/purple scarf pattern so much that I'm making a wrap/shawl with the same pattern now. If that turns out, then I will probably share the pattern here and maybe on Ravelry, too, because it's oh so simple and pretty.

I finished the fourth bear and warped Junior with a really cool combination of green/purple/blue yarns--a scarf that is turning out to be lovely, despite the odd shades of colors. I wasn't sure if they would look right or not, even though I matched them up beforehand, but they are really turning out nicely.

Two of the colors--the green and the purple (which is a heathery purple/grey color) are of the new yarn. The blue is alpaca. We'll see how much it shrinks when I wash it.

Did I mention I got done with the pink/brown scarf/wrap, too? And that I put it in the washer and it turned out quite nice? I really like the color combination there, too.

The green/brown/white flecked scarf that I liked so much felted in the wash. But it felted really cool, which made me like it even more *sigh*. If I'm making myself this wrap/shawl, then I don't need another scarf. But it will be one of the more expensive ones, considering it has wool, soy, and alpaca fibers.

I am pretty much done, craft show-wise. I did not get to start the other cashmere doll, but oh well. They are rather time-consuming, and the bear was almost done anyway, so I chose to finish that instead.

Comments

Popular Posts