Oh, look, it's Tuesday. Already!

What have I been doing? Well, Alesander's story has hijacked my mind and will not let it go, so I am posting it on Livejournal. I'll post links to it here, too. Here is Part 3. Writing-wise, I am up to Part 5 and 30 pages, which is--over 10,000 words in three days. Yikes. I'd really like to hit 12k tonight, which might actually happen. It seems to go very quickly.

I still haven't finished the shawl or the scarf, but I should be able to do both in the next day or so, because I'm off work until Monday.

Comments

Grey said…
You're off work until Monday? Hurray! Live every minute of it!
Jennifer said…
Holiday tomorrow, and then I had to be off Friday anyway for the next craft show, so why not Thursday too? :)

I hope to get a lot of (writing) stuff done. ;)

Popular Posts