The End of the Dishes is nigh! I can see light at the end of the tunnel!

I cleaned the kitchen today. That meant everything from washing windows to washing walls, sweeping dust from everything and mopping the floor. It's beginning to look like a real kitchen now instead of a catchall. Which is good, since tomorrow is my one-month anniversary of possession.

A month. It sure doesn't seem like it's been a month already.

Cleaning the kitchen means I'm ready for Mabel's arrival, which means I have the rest of the week to finish up the dishes, (maybe) start painting the china cabinet, and perhaps get the Green Room cleaned up as well. (And maybe organize my office a bit.)

I am so proud of myself for getting it done. And it looks nice with the rugs down and new curtains on the window. (Although not permanent curtains. Eventually, I will make curtains, or Em will make them for me.)

So, since I didn't sleep much at all last night for some reason, I am going to bed early tonight. I might write a bit before I turn in, though. We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts