I told myself this morning that I wanted to accomplish something today. I didn't really care what, just as long as I could sit back this evening and tell myself that I did a good job.

Well, I accomplished something today. The pile in the entry room (which will be called the sitting room eventually) is GONE! It took me most of the day to get rid of it, but everything is either sorted, put in piles to go upstairs and in the right rooms, or put away.

This is a major accomplishment! I haven't been able to close the door between the Green Room and the Entry Room since we put that door back up. Now I can.

And I'm not done yet; the night is still young. I plan on at least sweeping the entry room's floor tonight, since it's one of the few rooms that have yet to be swept.

(I hung some pictures up too. I am so happy to finally accomplish something. Now, onto the kitchen...)

Comments

Popular Posts