Zoey came downstairs this morning too, and only growled a little when Pooh got too close. Last night she actually got within six inches of Pooh without having a fit. So we have progress.

I cleaned a bit last night, fought with email until I got it to download (except for one message that tech support took care of, thank you sff.net) and brought the rest of my plants that were upstairs to the house since it was so warm. Now Chloe has six more reasons to get into trouble.

I think I will leave the herbs and my orange tree in the greenhouse until spring. And then I will keep them outside and figure out what to do over the winter. That should work.

I also brought more pictures to hang. I didn't get to them last night, since I'm still trying to figure out where to hang them, but I'm thinking about it.


Comments

Popular Posts