I have a hankering to redo this blog's template, and I'll probably do it this week. I have some cool ideas, but we'll see if I can make them work.

Mabel was out of her crate for 6 or so hours yesterday, all told. No accidents in the house at all, and she's fairly good while she's out. I went online to UPCO this morning and ordered her some chew toys, even though the ones I made are still holding up fine.

The cats are still being scarce upstairs, but then again, it was warmer upstairs this weekend, so that might be part of the reason. They seem to congregate in my room quite often. I have to go straighten my rugs every time I go up to my room.

This is going to be a nice week because I only have to work 8-hour days. So I might end up back at Storage, if the weather holds out (and warms up!)

Comments

Popular Posts