It rained most of yesterday and the rain turned into snow last night. Now we have a nice pile of white again instead of depressing mud and yuck. And it's not very cold outside! Yay!! (Today might be a good day to build a snowman with Ethan, I'm thinking.)

Let's see. Yesterday, Bekah and I worked on the Green Room, which meant picking up stuff, moving stuff, and putting stuff-to-be-gone-through-later back into boxes. (I'm happy to say there were only two of those.) We swept the floor, put the rugs back down, and while the room isn't finished, it's looking a lot better.

The blue rug in the living room is a magnet for cat hair, however. Ugh.

At the moment, my current though for storing my fabric stash is to use the oak chest of drawers I got from Goodwill. It's not here yet (rain and snow don't work well on veneered wood) but I'm trying to rearrange everything to make room for it. Maybe tomorrow.

I still have lots of books to go through. And I'm going to need another bookcase in my hallway for fiction books. If I rearrange the yarn stash like I think I'll rearrange it, then I will free up the taller white bookcase for books. But we'll see. There's still the other white bookcase downstairs to use as well. I keep forgetting about that one.

It's hard to knit with cats. Friday night I decided to watch a movie and start Jessica's scarf. Mischa decided he was going to steal my ball of yarn, and proceeded to carry it around and through every piece of furniture in the two connecting rooms. He almost had it all unravelled before I rescued it.

Still #1, #4, and #5! This has to be a record. I know it's a record for me.

Comments

Popular Posts