Oh my Lord!!

I was kidding. I really was!

(Just in case this doesn't stick around, The Secret of Redemption is currently #1 and Budget Cuts is currently #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Okay, now all I have to look forward to is for someone from a large NY publisher to call me and offer me a largish advance for Heart's Desire, Fire and Water, and Scarecrows, the first three books in the Beth-Hill series.

(I know that's not going to happen, so I'm safe this time.)

*jaw drops* My lord. (Sorry, Lord. I'm just that flabbergasted, and "Shit!" just doesn't cut it.)

**UPDATE**

And Nine Lives and Three Wishes is also #1!!!!!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Wait. You're books are more popular than Hobb? Uh, how do I order your books again?
Jennifer said…
Joel, all my books are available at Fictionwise, which is really the easiest way to get them. If you want hardcopy vs. electronic, The Tenth Ghost is out in pbk. I have copies, or you can buy them from my publisher.

Popular Posts