I had three cats in bed with me last night. It was quite nice until I turned over and we all had to redistribute ourselves.

Everyone’s settling in. Chloe actually comes into the kitchen in the mornings now, and she was in the kitchen last night too. Everyone else still stays well clear of Mabel, but they don’t flee quite as fast when she forgets herself and barks at them. (She doesn’t do it often, and I think she wants to play.)

Mischa is warming up to be a very loving cat, although he doesn’t seem to purr. (At least not that I’ve heard.) He will actively solicit petting now, though, which is a big improvement.

I have seen two stray cats outside. One looks like a grown-up version of Chloe with more gray and less white, and the other is gray and white. I have no idea where they came from or where they go, but they run away if I approach. (Not that I need or want any more cats. I don’t have room left in my bed anyway.) I’m pretty sure the gray and white one is a male, and I think he sprayed on the piles of carpet on my front porch. Joy.

Pooh has had two accidents (pee only) on the bathroom floor. Not sure why, other than perhaps something (Mabel) scared him or else, again, someone was in the litter box, but I don’t think that was the case. Either way, he peed in it just fine this morning. So I will monitor that particular situation closely. (At least it’s the bathroom floor and easily wiped up.)

The Secret of Redemption is still #1. And Budget Cuts briefly rose to #5 before dropping down to #6 again. Um. I was kidding when I said the next thing I had to wish for was both #1 and #2... Really, I was!

And I am pleased to report that Nine Lives and Three Wishes is #10 on the YA bestseller list! Amazing!

I think this is hilarious too. The first three bestselling books? I must be doing something right...

Comments

Popular Posts