40,062 at the moment, and I'm going to stop here for a little while to attempt an experiment with the bookcases that I just now thought of and maybe might actually work so I can tear down more wallpaper (joy!) this afternoon.

Sennet now knows that the Hunt can shift shape, which is new, but necessary, I think.

And if I were a Hound and had Gabriel in the back of my mind listening to everything I said and commenting on things and stopping me from saying certain things, I think I would go nuts. It's like they have an evil sentinent conscience. Yikes!

Mabel and Cleo are asleep on Mabel's quilt at the moment. Mabel is allowing Cleo to sleep on her quilt under the usual protest. (Wherein she kind of half-growls in protest, and makes a few little humphs of disgust and then lays down beside her. Silly girl.)

And it's snowing. Not enough to do anything, but it's pretty. (All the snow from Tuesday has melted already.)

Comments

Popular Posts