I am so glad I'm not allergic to dust! (Plaster dust, that is, from scraping.)

I'm not sure I will get the walls or the ceiling done today. I keep trying, my I don't have what you could call a lot of upper body strength and boy, it's a workout to try to scrape some of this wallpaper away. At least with the new tool I can use both arms and thus have a complete workout!

Yesterday, after a bout with the wallpaper using the razor blade, I was (complaining) as to how my arms hurt. My sister informed me, "Well, how do you think mine feel after I work out?" and I said to her, "What do you think I'm doing?" and she said "That's not exercise" and I said "Hell yes it is!" or something like that.

And while it would be nice to get it all done this weekend, I do have to work tomorrow and I do have to be able to move, as well. And I've gotten a lot done. (This last bout was 30 minutes long. And I just can't do over my head for longer than that.)

So I'm thinking that I will stop for the day, sweep with the sweeper instead of my dustpan and brush, and clean up my room while I'm at it. In a minute here. After I'm done with this chapter.

Comments

Popular Posts