I never should have cut anything while in a bad mood, because I put most of it back today after thinking about it for a bit. I really only have to rework one chapter, which isn't horrible, and since I did rather like that scene, I will use it later. So that works out just fine.

I just have to decide who gets the next chapter if Althea doesn't get it. Which is what I'm attempting to do tonight before I head to bed.

I am so glad it's the end of the week. I am so glad that Misty gets her stitches out on Monday, because that means I can sweep all the cat litter up off my floor and not have any return because I can get rid of the litterbox in my room! Yay! And I can sleep Monday night with my door open. *sigh* How lovely.

At Goodwill tonight, I found a Taltos Fortune Telling Teacup and Saucer--a very cool thing (I'll post a picture later.) It originally had a booklet that helped you tell the fortunes with it, and I will have to find the booklet, because it's too cool.

I also picked up a neat framed mini-quilt. I will post a picture of that as well. The rest was a set of three old flowerpots made in Japan, and an old cookie tin shaped like a picnic basket, complete with handles. It will be nice to use for craft stuff.

I got the newest Fire Mountain Gems catalog in the mail this week and I've been looking through it in the mornings while I eat breakfast. This has made me want to make myself a couple of necklaces, and I might make one or two with the beads I already have this weekend, but we'll see.

I do plan on writing quite a bit, as long as I can figure out who gets Chapter 13. Of course it would be Chapter 13 that is giving me problems! Of course.

Anyway, I should get going on the chapter so I can head to bed soon. I'm tired.

Comments

Popular Posts