This is my 2,557th post here. Wow.

It was absolutely beautiful outside today. Of course I had to work. Argh!

But Mabel and I went on a walk after I got home, and I did get that celebratory chocolate shake at the dairy bar a block away. Only a couple of days late, but oh well.

I did want to post a comment about this post, more of an update, I guess, since I did decide to go with it. Two months later, it's going quite well, although I've tweaked it and tweaked it (even going so far as to figure out how to shave two years off my original timeline. Yikes! I tell you--notebooks and me are a dangerous combination!) I am perfectly on track so far. Which is pretty cool, considering how I tend not to stick with things like this. But I think I built in enough wiggle-room here that I won't get stuck and frustrated. (And I do like the idea of paying things off. Especially major things. It's very amusing to my sense of irony. I think irony's the word I want...)

HD is going well, although I don't have a current wordcount. I'll have to check tonight after I put Mabel to bed and see how far I've gotten this week. (Not too far. But far enough.)

Comments

Popular Posts