So as I was sitting here trying to figure out where to stick my bookcase full of fabric while I tore down the wallpaper in the hallway, I got an idea. It was a good idea. In fact, I think it looks pretty good, don't you?

Now, all my fabric is together in my office. Quite nice! And look--I even have some room left!

The two bookcases that were on top of the white bookcase and the chest of drawers had yarn and some other stuff in them, so I will have to figure out where to stick them. However, I now have extra room along the top there, and my fabric won't get all dusty and covered with cat hair like it was in the hallway. And I think setting up the two bookcases and stuff in the hallway will be better anyway.

Now my office is even messier than it was, but oh well. I've started the wall where that bookcase was a couple of hours ago, and the wallpaper is coming down quite well. Of course my coat rack is sitting smack in the middle of my room, but oh well. I have to go through the stuff on it anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts