So far this weekend I haven't written much at all. In fact, my current wordcount is 36, 520 which means I didn't get much done the rest of last week, either.

Part of the problem was that Althea has to make a decision and I'm not sure what she'll decide. Part of the problem is that I was rather ill last week, and I went to bed early most nights and I just didn't feel like writing all that much.

In fact, I got more done while sick last weekend than this weekend, and I'm definitely feeling better. :)

Oh well.

I'm going to try to get to 37k tonight and then head to bed. And then I will do my best (but no guarantees) to get to 40k by the end of the week, or at the latest, the end of next weekend. And then I'll start to feel like I've made some major progress on this rewrite.

And maybe then I'll start to feel like I might just finish this yet, this time.

Comments

Popular Posts