I could continue. I want to continue, but I have to get up for work tomorrow, and if it really snows as much as they say (I hope not!) I might have to shovel out the driveway. (Please, no! I haven't had to shovel yet this year!) So that means I might have to get up early. (As if my alarm going off at 4am isn't early enough.)

So I'm stopping tonight at 38,361. As you can see, I didn't quite make it to 40k this weekend, but I still got a lot written. All new words, too. And there shouldn't be any reason why I can't get to 40k by Friday, either!

I will finish this yet, darn it all.

(The reason why I'm pushing so hard to finish this is because pretty soon I'll want to work outside in my extra spare time, and I also got a glimpse of the beginning of The Seventh Secret last night, and it should be quite fun to write after this. And I want to finish So You Want to be a Vampire too.)

I think this version is working a lot better than the previous eighteen million. But of course I would say that--I said that about the others, too. I'm just hoping that this one continues to work so I don't have to rewrite the entire damn thing again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

Off to bed. I will be happy come next Monday when Misty gets her stitches removed and I can sleep with everyone else again! They miss me and I miss them. (But whoohooo! Last one! No more spays or neuters!! Yay!!!)

Comments

Popular Posts