I decided to finish up the black and white scarf, the blue wrap, and the wrap on Emilia first before rewarping any other looms. I am within sight of the end for the blue wrap, and hopefully will be within sight of the end tonight for the black and white scarf. The wrap on Emilia will take a little longer, but I might run out of yarn before I run out of warp, so that will end it pretty quickly if that happens. And then, I will rewarp all the looms for more. (It only makes sense to finish what I started, after all.)

If I add the Celestial scarf to the mix, I have nine woven scarves finished. With the ones on the loom (I'm including wraps in this count since they can go either way) I have my goal for woven scarves. So anything else that I make is gravy.

My list remains the same--but for each craft show. So I will have to be crafting betweentimes, I'm sure, but that's okay.

Yesterday at work on my breaks I made four and a half dishcloths. I was booking! I have one almost finished one on my hook right now, and I plan on bringing the yarn again. It worked out well. So I might hit my goal for those, too.

I am actually beginning to think that I can do this. :)

Comments

Grey Walker said…
The collars are progressing as planned, too! :)
Jennifer said…
Yay! :)

Popular Posts