Let's see--

dishcloths are done, I finished my short shawl, I intended to work on bears last night but got sidelined by an email problem that has been happening for three days now--I can receive but not send, and nothing I try works. I even tried to setup my gmail account on my desktop and that didn't work either. (And I haven't changed anything, settings or firewalls or what-have-you. It is a stumper. I am about to start wondering if I really need a desktop email program and just be done with it, because I have too much to do and can't sit here for hours on end trying to make it work.)

Anyway, I may call Verizon this weekend and see if they know what the problem is. The google check setting program claimed my setting weren't right--um, yeah they are. Something else is blocking my access and that annoys me, because I expect computer stuff to work properly. Yeah, wishful thinking sometimes.

Comments

Popular Posts