Okay, I'm revising my craft show list:

Sewing:

--12 freeform button Christmas trees (4 large, 4 medium, 4 small)
--5 cashmere art dolls
--3 small Santas (I'm not sure i have enough yarn for big ones)
--5 recycled wool bears (the medium sized)
--Flower pincushions, if I have time.

Weaving:

--12 woven scarves (I have six, so, six more. One is on Junior right now, and I'm warping Ester for a scarf yet this evening.)
--4 woven shawls (I have one, so three more. I'm going to warp Francois (my Bergere, hey, why not a French name?) for one this evening.

Crochet:

--It would be nice to have, oh, four dozen dishcloths to sell @ $3/each or 4/$10, however I only have six right now, so let's just say my goal is at least two dozen. I also should be getting nylon netting for scrubbies, so maybe a mixture of the two would be nice, although I think $3 is a bit high for scrubbies. but we'll see how long it takes to make one.
--Six crocheted hats (I have none, need to work on this.)
--Five crocheted scarves (I have four crocheted scarves and one knitted scarf. Good enough.)

Other:

--Books, of course. I have those. I don't think the new one will be out by the craft shows, but that's really my fault since I can't decide on a cover. Argh!
--Notecards, of course. I need to buy some envelopes for those. I have new cartridges for my printer. These can really wait until November 1st to make.
--I'm not sure about the photo prints. We'll see. I foresee this year's craft shows being all about fiber. That's not a bad thing.




Obviously, I need to get started on the sewing. I really wanted to get one section done while I was on vacation; this may yet happen, but I doubt it. At least I made a good dent in what I have left to make.

I'm not going to burn myself out here; all numerals are fluid. I'm excited to begin on the dolls, though, because I am getting some handspun yarn (in the proper colors, even!) as a trade, and I'm really happy about that! :)

The cookie cutter idea I had might not happen this year, but I do have cookie cutters to experiment with. Now, I just need some Modge Podge.

Comments

Grey Walker said…
I can't wait to see the dolls!

Don't forget about the one you're going to make for me... :)

Popular Posts