Right at the moment, if I only buy five fiction books for the rest of my life, I will never have to add any more bookcases! (And even that is probably untrue, since I am probably missing a few books here and there.)

The hallway 'o books is now pretty much complete, and I've also cleaned about 1/4 of my bedroom... okay, maybe 1/3 of it, since I had to move stuff from other areas into place.

I found receipts from 2007, so that's probably the last time I cleaned completely. Yikes. No wonder the cat hair was growing cat hair under my bed.

So anyway, I have a displaced exercise bike, I found a spot for the blue cabinet and all three bookshelves, the treadle sewing machine with mirror on top is now behind my door, and I have a very large bag of garbage and also a bag for Goodwill, the rummage sale, or whatever.

And I'm breaking for lunch. Maybe tuna salad; that sounds good.

Also, I forgot to renew my license plates, so I'm going to have to head over there tomorrow morning (I am not planning to go anywhere today at all if I can help it.) I usually do the by-mail thing, but I forgot this year. Ooops!

After lunch, I'm going to spend one hour upstairs, and then weave for a while, I think. That sounds good to me.

Comments

Popular Posts