Today's goal: Use up lots of fabric so I can actually walk through my craft room* in preparation for cleaning it up and working on smaller things, like, you know, dolls.

So far, I've made one really cute bag out of a wool skirt, and another bag out of another wool skirt. I am contemplating other things. I really need to use up some fabric, though; there is no way in heck I can clean in there with everything piled as it is. (And honestly, it's the piles that are the 'mess'; otherwise, it's fairly clean!)

Right now, I am eating lunch (leftover beef stew, of course.) It does taste better the second day, although I can tell it was cooked in a cast iron pot. (That's not a bad thing; just an aftertaste evidently no one else can taste, because the last time I cooked in my dutch oven, no one else could tell and I could. But anyway.)





*Imagine that!

Comments

Popular Posts