Okay, it's finally Friday. The fair is almost over, although I will say that by the time I went to bed last night, the tractor pull seemed to be over. And, last night, I discovered that if you stand in my front yard, you can hear every word the announcer says.

So it's almost over, and it's raining, but that's ok. It's not supposed to rain Saturday or Sunday, so I am hoping to get my grass mown (maybe for the last time? That would be nice.) I will plug in my lawnmower this evening after work and mow the front yard tomorrow and the back yard on Sunday, probably.

I also have a lot of other stuff to do. I'm on vacation starting the 10th (which is the Alpaca Festival, so I may still go to that; we'll see) and I wanted to have downstairs done by then. I'm not sure I will get finished, but I'm going to do my best.

Other things that are happening this weekend: the rummage sale up at church (I helped price things last night), and Mom is doing apples on Sunday and could probably use some help. Otherwise, cleaning, chopping up vegetables, steaming vegetables, shelling beans, weaving, writing, and fiddling (hopefully) will be the extent of my weekend. And cleaning is a big part of that. I have to get things done downstairs so I can concentrate on craft show stuff and my bedroom/hallway/craft room/etc. while I am off work. (And outside, too, while I am off work; I'm hoping to plant the garlic, weed and till the kitchen garden, weed and till the big garden, dig up my sweet potatoes, etc., too.)

Comments

Popular Posts