I'm getting ready to warp Francois right now; I gave up and went to bed last night, which was probably a good idea anyway.

So, after Francois is warped, my next step is to weave--as much as possible for two hours. Then I have to make turkey chili and get some dishes washed. Then I can weave some more, hopefully finishing everything that is warped, and rewarping all the looms. I have some minor laundry to do as well, and some bills to pay. Otherwise, my day is clear to work on crafts.

I am planning to bring my yarn bag to work and crochet dishcloths there; that's a quick and easy thing and I should be able to do that on lunches/breaks.

Doll-wise, I have a 10lb. box of stuffing, so I am good to go for that, and I think I have enough fabric as well. Yarn for hair, not so much, but I will have plenty soon. (Although in all honesty, I can make do.)

I'm planning to cloister myself up in my craft room this coming weekend and make dolls. Grey, you should be happy. Oh, and for Grey again--look for a package from me come Christmas with yours. I have quite a few ideas, and I have not forgotten. :)

Comments

Popular Posts