Okay, here is what I have as of right this second, completely finished with nothing else to do:

--20 dishcloths, sold in packs of 2/$5.00
--4 Christmas 'guest towels' (price? If I am selling these, I should probably make more?)
--9 woven scarves @ $20/each
--5 crocheted scarves @ $20/each
--5 crocheted hats @ $15/each
--3 woven shawls @ $40/each (that price seems too high, but then if I lower it, the scarves will seem to high and they aren't.)
--2 sweater bears @ $25/each
--1 cashmere art doll (Clare) @ $45 (but I will sell her for $40 to the girl who always buys one if she is still available by that craft show. Same goes with any other doll I make.) (Grey, I will post a picture, I promise!)
--20 sweater ornaments @ $5/each


Here is what is in progress:

--3 woven scarves
--2 sweater bears
--1 crocheted shawl (although I'm not sure about that one.)


Here is what I have to make yet:

--4 cashmere art dolls (Maybe I should aim for one per show?)
--Santas?
--One more woven shawl
--It would be nice to make 4 more crocheted scarves
--1 more sweater bear
--to have a total of a dozen ornaments per design, I need to make the following: 6 red & white hearts, 8 doilies, 10 flowers, 8 multi-colored hearts, and 8 Christmas trees. I don't think I have enough sweater fabric (of the same kind) to do that, so maybe just a total (of all designs) of 3 dozen? That way, I only have to make 16 more, really. Although I might as well do all the doilies I have available.
--I have kind of given up on the freeform button Christmas trees. I don't have enough time to sew on all the buttons, and I am against using glue.
--It would be nice to have four more dishcloths to bring my total up to 2 dozen.

Comments

Popular Posts