Well, one doll is assembled, except for her head, and I should get her finished today. But the majority of the day I've been working on other stuff, like warping Junior and Emilia and ornaments. The ornaments were not on my list of things to do, but they look fabulous. Right now, I have six wool hearts (stuffed, in a pretty patterned shrunken sweater), and one Christmas tree; I'm going to see about making the Christmas trees less time-consuming here in a moment.

I have sixteen small vintage doilies that I'm going to play around with as well; I bought them to make into ornaments, but I'm not quite sure how they're going to work just yet. And I'm considering using the floor inkle loom for the ornaments; it would work and look quite nice. I didn't want to have to take my metal rack this year, since I won't have jewelry.

I have enough dishcloths; I have one to finish up, and that's it. Which is a good thing, because I was getting a bit tired of crocheting them.

Onward!

Comments

Popular Posts