Okay, it's Saturday, and the Last Big Push to get crafts finished before the craft show next Saturday!

I did not get much done last week, but I did manage to get the scarf on Junior finished last night. It took forever to braid the fringe, but I really like how it turned out--we'll see how it looks after washing. I also finished the scarf on Ester, but after washing, the glittery silver twist in the white yarn is not very comfy. So I don't know what I'm going to do with that. It's not really fit to be a scarf because of the scratchiness and it's too narrow for a bag. Hrmm. It looks nice, though. I also crocheted a ruffly scarf last night too, in shades of blue.

When it clears up outside (it's been raining all night long), I will take decent pictures of everything I've made.

So. Today's goals are:

--Finish the scarf on Emilia (hot pink/brown)
--Make 16 ornaments, bringing the total up to 36
--Finish both sweater bears, and cut one more out and finish it too, bringing the total to 5.
--Start one more cashmere art doll.
--Rewarp Francois for a shawl, Junior for a scarf, and Emilia for a scarf.
--Finish tying up Lisbet's towels.
--Anything else I might think of that I could do, like hats, more scarves, or whatever.


(And if you notice that my numbers aren't right on the woven scarves/wraps, etc., that's because I decided to keep the first weaving from Lisbet (the blue wrap) and also the pumpkin scarf, which I made into a hooded scarf since it felted so nicely in the washer.)

Comments

Popular Posts