Okay, after posting the craft show lists, I should probably post my goals for next week.

--finish up the dishcloths. (I am working on finishing one right now, so three more.)
--finish both sweater bears (they need to be stuffed and assembled. This is a doable goal.)
--finish the three woven scarves-in-progress. (Again, this should be a doable goal.)
--Warp Lisbet and Francois. (Francois gets a shawl, and I haven't decided about Lisbet yet. I'd love to do some placemats or dishtowels.)
--When the scarves are finished, rewarp Emilia and Junior.


For the weekend:

--Make more ornaments, for a total of 3 dozen (16 more need to be made)
--Make one more cashmere art doll (This will be an every weekend thing, I think; I'm not going to get five done by the first craft show.)
--Crochet scarves (Would like to have five more)
--Weave whatever is on each loom
--Decide what else needs to be done, and gather everything up.

For the week after next:

--Notecards
--More gathering, pricing, printing labels and business cards, etc.

Comments

Popular Posts