It gets warm, then cold, then warm, then cold... I'm going to get sick, I tell you! One day it was 70, and now it's supposed to snow. Ah, spring.

Well, I wrote a bit on AbNo last night. I'm being cautiously optimistic here, but it doesn't seem to be all that bad. I think I just needed a bit of a break from it, considering how stressful last weekend was and all. Argh.

Let's see. I started patching together SYWTBAV, but I need to print out the synopsis to help me along and I haven't had a chance to do that yet. Came *this* close to bidding on an Epson printer at ShopGoodwill.com yesterday for $2, but I need to do more research on printers, even if it was only $2. *g*

In other news, I'm still cleaning. Big surprise there. But I *am* attempting to stick to my schedule.

Comments

Popular Posts