I've also made a couple of decisions. I'm going to go home tonight and get out my WIP list. I'm going to open all the files, and the five longest books are the ones I'm going to concentrate on revising/expanding/rewriting over the next couple of months. This wishy-washy stuff is just killing me.

I'm going to revise my 2002 schedule, and if everything doesn't end up on the schedule, oh well. I'll leave spaces for odd things, I'm sure, or end up having another 10 day novel when it's scheduled to be a month. Let's see. Five novels... do I have five publishers to send them to? DAW, ROC, Ace, Imajinn, Avon, Baen? I don't know about Avon... I'd have to sacrifice a book to Baen, because they take so long, but oh well. Of course I could troll for agents with all five books as well. Choices, choices. *g* Since ROC took less than any time at all to reply to my package, I think I'll try the publishers first and then the agents. Who knows. Maybe I can get someone to want to represent all five books. *g*

Anyway, Check back here for updates to my Writing Schedule. Hopefully I can work on it tonight.

More later, I hope. Gee, this blog is positively hopping today.

Comments

Popular Posts