Just a little note this morning...

The Scorpion King is funny. Good movie! Predictable as hell, but still good. Go see it, especially if you liked the Mummy. It was funny, though, I'm not a fan (at all!!) of WWF, but you could definitely tell who came to watch that movie just because The Rock was in it. Me, I like a good story.

But hey! There was a guy in the movie who looked like Tom Cruise with black curly hair and a beard! Who was he?? It's really bugging me! But I swear he looked like Tom Cruise! Does TC have a little brother??

----------

Tonight's fight, brought to you by... that green eyed monster!

Me: "You know, you haven't said "Gee, honey, congratulations on getting a raise" or "Good job" or anything yet."
Chris: "That's because I think it's a bunch of crap. You're getting paid $14 an hour to sit on your ass all day and stare at a computer."
Me: "Don't you think your attitude is a little juvenile?" (I've pretty much given up on saying anything to the effect of "I don't sit on my ass all day and stare at a computer, dummy.")
Chris: "Nope."
Me: "Grow up!"

Argh!! What is the problem here?!?!?!!! I get a big huge raise and he's jealous?!?!? Give me a break!

Oh, and this was after the nice public fight in the Council Hall parking lot. In which C. threatened to beat in the side of my truck if I didn't open the door after he told me to shut up for the rest of the night, after he pushed me and I told him I wasn't going to take his shit anymore. And then, I'm ruining his life, of course, and ruining our marriage because--get this!--he slowed down in front of this cute little brick house and said, "What do you think?" and I said, "It's a nice little house..." and wham! Instant fury. I didn't fall down in abject humility in front of the house or something; I'm still not sure. I kind of wish someone had called the police for a domestic disturbance or something, but of course no one did. Maybe he wasn't yelling; I could hardly hear him since the window was closed. (Oh, he tried to break the window out of the frame when I rolled it down a bit so I could hear him, too. And you know what? He couldn't break it. Yay my truck.)

And then, of course, the "I'm sorry." bit for show, since we were going out to dinner at a Mongolian Barbeque with a couple from the Council Hall. And then immediately afterwards, "Clean the basement this weekend or I'll clean it for you" about 16 times, even after I said, "Chris, you don't need to repeat yourself. I'm sitting right here. I can hear you fine."

I swear, he needs to be on drugs. Or maybe shock treatment. All I know is that I'm getting really tired of this stuff. I don't antagonize him on purpose, but every word I say is the wrong word, you know? Argh.

Anyway, it's late, and I'm tired, and I'm going to go to bed. Night! Obviously I didn't get a thing done on my list tonight, since we left at 5:30 and just now got back. BUT I DID WALK! :)

Comments

Popular Posts