Well, I got my first negative on ebay today. What is it with people? We could have cleared this up without resorting to calling each other liars, you know? Or, rather, her comments, "No reply, no book" is just plain wrong. I got one email from her, sent a reply telling her the deal with the PO that screwed everything up (seems to be over now, btw.) and thought everything would be great because the book would arrive, etc., or she would email me for the insurance info. (She requested insurance.) Or, failing that, I'd give her a refund. That's happened once, with books mailed to Canada without insurance that never arrived. Big deal. It was all of $15.

But nooooo. Not only does she give me a negative, she has to call me a liar too? Come on. Where's a little goodwill here? With everything else that is going on in my life, I really don't need this stuff, you know? I don't need the added stress of ebay hanging over my head. I really don't. At least not as much as I've been selling lately. And especially with that one bad apple in a sea of nice people. :(

Oh well. If that book comes in the mail on Monday, I'm going to be mad. Or maybe not; I'll probably just ignore it. I'm sick of ebay anyway. If I didn't need to get rid of the stuff and could shake my desire to make money off of it (that'll be the day) then I'd give it all to Goodwill and be done with it. But that's not going to happen. :(

Argh.

I didn't get much done today. It's *that time of the month* if you get my drift, and I spent most of the afternoon reading in bed. *g* Really nice. And then I fell asleep, and I just now got up. So I'm going to do a load of laundry, I think, and maybe work down the basement for a little while. Or sit in bed and read some more. Everyone needs a day off once in a while, after all. *g*

Comments

Popular Posts