Oh, and Day 38 goals...

1. I got everything packed to go to the PO last night, so all I have to do is drop the boxes off. So, do that.

2. Walk, of course. I really felt the result of missing two days in a row yesterday. Hopefully today will be better.

3. Work in the basement. My plan is to have it completely finished this weekend, because I need to start concentrating on other things. Since I'm going to be all by my lonesome this weekend (yay!) I will be able to concentrate on getting it over with. Argh.

4. Write, of course... probably on the sequel. I think I needed a break from the Prologue and AbNo/AlSo.

--------------------------

Kinda unrelated with goals...

You should see my list of things to do while I'm in Florida. *g* Well, it's more of a list of books to bring, as in what to load on the Visor before I leave. To me, vacation is time away from the day job, not time away from writing. There's still free time while you're on vacation, after all. And since (as far as I know) we're not planning to go anywhere like Disney (I probably wouldn't go anyway...) I should be able to relax and write to my heart's content.

I'm bringing sewing paraphenalia(sp?) too, btw. Heck, the drive to Florida is 14 hours long. I'm going to need to do something.

More later, perhaps.

Comments

Popular Posts