You know how I've been complaining about ebay forever and ever and on and on? Well, just like with everything else, every once in a while something that has been sitting in my basement or my room for years exceeds my expectations in a big way. No, really big. Like, speechless big. Like, I'm sitting there, and it's at $30, and I think, cool. Then I notice there's only an hour left, so I come back, and it's at $50, and I think, wow! And then, with less than a minute left, that sucker shoots up from $75 (yikes!) to the end price of $124. So, as I'm sitting there goggling at the screen, going, "Oh my god! Oh my god! I can't believe this! Oh my god!" the phone rings. And it's Mom and Dad. Going "I can't believe this! Can you believe this? We saw it had four minutes left and was at $50, so we figured we'd watch it! Can you believe this? Do you have any more copies up in your room?!?!"

That was so funny. *g* I really love my parents. I really honestly do. That's the kind of connection you should have with people who love you. :)

You know, it's almost like winning the lottery. Because that book didn't cost me anything more than a lottery ticket. Hmm...

Comments

Popular Posts