Okay.

I have... 47 days until June 1st. On June 8th, I'm headed to Florida for vacation. (yay)

The weekend of June 1st is D-Weekend for me. I have 47 days to finish the basement, and have my life in order. Do you think I can get everything organized in 47 days? I'm going to try.

I figure I'll have the weekend of June 1st to do clean-up, if needed, but I'm crafting a schedule for the next 47 days right now. I'm going to put at least one thing for each day, and Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be "free" days, meaning I can ignore the basement and write. *g* I figure I need motivation.

My weekends are also filling up for most of May. I'm not very happy about that, but I do have two weeks of non-internet bliss to look forward to, so I can't complain all that much. I can survive. I will survive, and I'm going to do my best to get the basement done and organized by June 1st.

Ack. Check here for updates, I'm sure. 47 days... and counting. Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular Posts