My comments vanished! Huh. I hope they return soon!

Let's see. Didn't hear from the apartment people. Thought about another one, farther away, but... the vibes aren't right, really. It's cheaper, yeah, but I don't know. I might still call the guy tomorrow. We will see.

Tonight was the second night for our schedule. We successfully cleaned the hallway and the bathroom together without killing each other, or even trying all that much. It took less than fifteen minutes. Then I washed the dishes while he dried.

We also had an argument, but I will admit that was my fault, as I was in a bad mood (headache) when I got home from work and attacked him without provocation. He was good. He told me I needed to go take a nap or something, and come back later when I wanted to talk.

We're experimenting with time outs. This is something the psychologist suggested, as a boundary. (Because, see, he has no boundaries. I'll say stop, or walk away, and he'll come after me to continue the argument.) So far, it has worked. Of course, I only had to use it once. He also started reading an anger workbook, and I'm supposed to write down every instance of his anger and compare notes with him later on. I will do this. Religiously.

While we were doing the dishes, we were joking around, and he goes, "I'll put your foot up my ass." Then, "Wait a second, that didn't sound right..." lol. I lost it.

I did email him some introvert/extrovert stuff, and he did read it. We discussed that a bit today. And then my ebay stalker guy called, demanding his refund (same guy who spammed me last night, and who threatened to show up at my house) and Chris said if he called back or showed up, he'd take care of it. (I mailed the refund this morning, by the way, a whole $3.60, but this is getting really old.) In true introvert fashion, I wasn't answering the phone this evening at all. At least I don't answer "Unknown" or "Private". I'll answer it if it's a person.

But anyway.

I started writing again this afternoon. So far so good, but I'm still not quite sure where the story is going. Since I have a secret ebay auction up that involves Fire and Water (well, search for it on ebay and you'll see... although I will admit I'm a bit embarrassed to do this. But heck, I have to make some writing money some way, and this way might work for me.) I have to wait for the auction to end to introduce the character/s in question, but that shouldn't be a huge problem. We shall see.

Okay... it rained today, just to let you know. I walked to the dumpster and back in the rain, which was very nice. I miss walking in the rain. I used to do it all the time.

And I started my biography. It's four pages long now, and I'm only up to age 13. So that should be okay. We shall see. The hard part is that it's handwritten, and I keep remembering things to add. So I might type it first, and then handwrite it later (although that will screw up his handwriting analysis) so I make sure to get everything in there.

I'm debating whether or not to post it here. I might, since it's not anything I wouldn't normally share. But I will wait and see.

Hmm. Anything else? I hope my comment return...

More later, maybe.

Comments

Popular Posts