Damn it, blogBuddy just ate my post. Argh.

Anyway, I can't seem to sleep in anymore. I've been up since 7am, but I forced myself to stay in bed until 8am. I think I'm coming down with a cold or something; or else my nose is all stuffed up for a different reason, because it only seems to happen here. Hmm. Maybe I'm allergic to something here (other than Chris, lol.) But anyway.

I'm going to write this morning, so check out the Live Writing Updates if you're interested in watching me go. And then I'm going to post a pile of $2.50 auctions--relists as well--and try to get the rest of these books off my desk. And that's about it for today, save for a grocery run later. I'm not going driving today.

And I did bring back five boxes of books for auctions, so I will be going through those as well. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts