Well, I had writing scheduled from 2-4, but I needed to water my plants and I was talking to Dad as well. He invited me to a clock auction in Springfield next weekend, and I'm going to go. Yay! I won't buy anything, of course, but I haven't been to an auction in ages. I miss them. And it's held at the big antique place in Springfield, so if I get bored (as if) I can always go drool over the antiques. :)

Today has been spent packing stuff up in the dining room (the stuff that's definitely mine.) I think I'm going to sell my Tea Rose dishes, too; my tastes have changed a bit since I first started collecting them. I'm more of a stoneware/deep rich glaze type of person now. We got these really cool bowls from Pier 1 (that I get to keep) and I'm going to start collecting pieces like them. I'm also still on the lookout for Sango Avignon dinnerware, but so far I've had no luck.

I have pretty much decided not to stay here. If I did stay here, I'd really have to get a roommate, and short of persuading a Certain Person to move to Ohio, I'm not really in the mood to try to find one. Thus, the packing.

Of course, most of that depends on the truck, dammit. But I should know next week. (I know, I said that last week, but hey.) Cross your fingers.

More later.

Comments

Popular Posts