"Rack up them miles," he says.

Well, what does he expect me to do? Not search for a place to live? And I'd much rather be overmileage for the first month from finding a place to live than from something else. So there.

"You'll never be able to afford a house."

"Well... if I can afford to live here by myself, then yes, I can. But I don't want to have the same payment; I want lower, so I can save money."

"You won't find anything you can afford."

Somehow, I doubt that. I have faith.

So anyway... tomorrow's agenda:

Small-town Ohio.

Really. Small. Towns. In. Ohio.

Microscopic Small Towns in Ohio... no, really.

On my list to visit tomorrow morning, before I post the motherload of auctions are the following towns: Derby, Era, Shadeville, Kiousville, Darbydale, Wrightsville, Big Plain, Georgesville, Lilly Chapel, Pleasant Corners, Matville, Duvall, Commercial Point, Chenoweth, Bethel (the Other Bethel), and Midway. I think that's about it, and quite enough, don't you?

Bethel and Midway are stretching it. But I have to visit the Other Bethel. Maybe I'll take a picture of the sign or something. *g* If they have one. Although Bethel in Madison County shows up on my map, it doesn't show up on any searches anywhere. Hmm. A ghost town?!?! I'll find out!

I also want to visit Revenge, Ohio as well, but that will be another day. It's even further southeast-ish.

----------------------

I'm contemplating giving my fingers a rest this evening. My left wrist is wrapped, and my right index finger is killing me from clicking on the mouse so much (to add the photos, etc., to the auctions.) I don't want to end up crippled at the end of this, so I think I'm going to give myself the night off.

But what to do that doesn't involve typing? I could pack more... sure... but that's lifting, and I should really just rest my wrists and hands. Did I mention my knees are killing me too? I think that's from stomping up the stairs with stacks of books so many times. Maybe I should just go take a hot bath, and see how I feel after that. The hot water might soothe my aches and pains away... Hmm. That sounds like a good idea!

Comments

Popular Posts