Okay! One thing off my list. Well, actually, I have two things crossed off: Finish Coira and upload my free novella, Memory. It's in .pdf format, so you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read it, but check it out!

So obviously I didn't get much done this weekend, but I did get five boxes of living room/dining room stuff-I'm-not-going-to-use-in-the-next-two-months packed.

I'm going to begin my "Reevaluation" book again as well. I kind of left it hanging, and I think I could really write the whole thing in the next couple of months. Because that's what I'm doing, really, as I decide what to keep and what to sell; what to pack and what to leave unpacked for the time being.

I'm only worried about one thing: Whether or not the futon will fit out the door. We might have to take it apart. Ack.

Comments

Popular Posts