I hate this!!!!! Argh. Okay, Lord. We need to have a talk. Do you enjoy watching me squirm as the fate of my future is axed out through credit reports (bad) and salespeople?!? I just want an answer. A good answer would be nice, and would help me rebuild my credit from the swamp it has become.

I want my truck, dammit!

So. The car guy told me he would call yesterday. I called him, he didn't call me back. I called today. He finally called, only to tell me that he had nothing for me yet, because the finance guy hadn't found anything out yet. *sigh*

It's like I can't move forward with anything until I know about my truck. And I want to make a budget, and I want to know how much money I need to make on ebay in the next couple months, and I want to know if I'll have a car come October 1, and I really want to hear from DAW as well... Argh.

I am not the most patient person in the world. Actually, the only thing I'm really patient with is writing novels, because at least there I have a modicum of control. I'm just getting the feeling that this is "Let's see how far we can stretch her until she breaks" and I don't want anything to do with it. Argh. So, Lord, I am going to ignore the "What Ifs" for a while longer (like, until the end of this week, at least), get F&W up to 80k (only 620 words to go!), post auctions, clean the house, pack stuff up, pay some bills, and have faith that things will come out in my favor in the end.

And if you get tired of hearing my voice begging you for a break, by all means give me one just to shut me up.

Thanks for listening.

Comments

Popular Posts