Well, I didn't get to the auctions, but I did have a wonderful weekend with my family (all of them!) I got to hold Ethan, feed Ethan, change Ethan... It was fun, and quite relaxing.

Brought home some lima beans (yum!) and I had some for supper last night... oh, they were delicious. I have some to shell this evening, as well as posting more auctions and doing my best not to get into an argument with Chris, since he said he's going to be here for supper. *sigh*

This will be Auction Week, though; I'm planning to post as many as I can every single day. I think I'm going to take some time during the week to drive around and see if I can find a place to live; I drove a bit yesterday without much luck. (Although I liked both London and West Jefferson, 70 has a bunch of construction and I'm not putting myself through that mess again. And anyway, I didn't see a single house for rent in either town.)

I'm really leaning towards finding a rental house, though. I don't really fit into apartment complexes. Now, finding one that will let me have a cat, though, is another story entirely...

I didn't get much writing done this weekend. I'm not expecting to get much done this week at all; I'm going to be too busy posting auctions. But if things go well and people bid... then maybe by the end of next week I'll be cautiously optimistic that things might actually work the way I want them to for a change. (Not that I would mind a lottery win or anything, Lord, but it's up to you...)

So anyway. I have quite a few auctions ending today. Check them out! To my surprise, I noticed that most of the auctions I listed last Monday have bids! Yay! I beat my 50/50 posting/selling record!

Comments

Popular Posts