The other Bethel didn't exist. Actually, if I pinpointed it right, it exists as a cemetary and nothing more. Spooky. :) Neither did Kiousville or Chenoweth, as far as I could tell. I never made it to Shadeville; I was out for four hours and pretty discouraged by the time I returned. I didn't make it across 71 to Georgesville, Lilly Chapel, or Duvall, either. *sigh*

And I drove by the house in Harrisburg, and the sign was on the side, not out in front. So I'm not sure about that. I'm calling the guy back, though, since he hasn't called me yet. (Update: Just called. It's rented. Ah well.)

After I washed the dust from my feet by having a late lunch at the Bob Evans in Canal Winchester, I wondered to myself why I keep being drawn to that part of town. It's nice. It's clean. There's a little strip mall where the Bob Evans is. I like Canal Winchester and Lithopolis. I liked Harrisburg too, even though there is evidently not one place to eat in the entire town (Okay, not many. Like a pizza place by the Ameristop but no fast food at all.) Actually, out of all the little towns I visited, Lithopolis and Harrisburg were the nicest ones. Even Canal Winchester is only okay, not wonderful.

So I'm thinking that perhaps I should concentrate on that end of town. Hmm. I didn't have a chance to drive through Canal Winchester today, but it's pretty close. I could go tomorrow morning. After the auctions. *g* As if I'd forget. (I'm headed to write them up and take photos right now...)

Comments

Popular Posts