Ugh. Up far too early this morning. (I've been up for about an hour now.) I will pay for it later.

I can't make any hasty decisions. I just have to survive the next month, I think, and then things will be clearer. And I can only take things one day at a time.

I need to concentrate on two things: packing and auctions. So that's what I'm going to do.

Once I hear from the car guys (and according to them, definitely this week) I will know more.

Worst-case scenario... well... if I don't get the loan, I'll have to pay for the extra mileage, and wear and tear on the truck. I move within two miles of work and walk or ride my bike (or take the bus) to work. Seeing my family would be a bit difficult, but I'd manage.

Best-case scenario... I get the truck loan and I can afford the payments.

But right now... right now I need to concentrate on packing things up, getting the bills caught up, and posting auctions.

I'm just impatient. :)

Comments

Popular Posts